Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fw: UPS: llambedr

llambedr
by Patrick Matthews - Thursday, 24 March 2011, 01:39 PM
Yes llambedr was what i was expecting and I loved every second i was there.
To me llambedr was a very good experiance and the fitness was really good especially the morning run that really woke me up.
I learn't that i had more confidance than usuall because before we went to llambedr I didn't have much confidance but now i have more than ever.
Yes I take care of my things alot more I iron alot more and I also clean up alot more altogether I help out alot more and now I feel better about myself.
In llambedr I learn't alot of things for example how to put canoas and how to clean the canoa. In llambedr I also experianced new things like how cold it can be in Wales and thats heights aren't very scarey

No comments:

Post a Comment