Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Levi Curtis

Llanbedr
by -  Levi Curtis Thursday, 24 March 2011, 01:48 PM
What was I expecting Llanbedr to be like?
I thought it would be an easy few days for me and just the odd bit of exercise.
What was it like for you?
I had a great time at Llanbedr and it was very exciting, I'd love to go again or to linet clough next year.
What did you learn about yourself?
I learnt that iam capable to work with others without falling out and how to acheive my goals by not giving up. I also learnt that iam able to work in a kitchen and work well as a team on the high ropes.
Have you changed since attending Llanbedr?
My Attitude has changed towards public services since Llanbedr because i now know more of what the services are looking for in an individual person. I havn't really changed much since i left though but i just know what to expected of on this course.
Reflect on your learning and experiences from Llanbedr.
Iam glad that i did well on the high ropes because i managed to get to the top. I also felt really good going first on the leap of faith. canoeing was also really good i learnt how to flip the boat with a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment